Main Congress Topics
- Liquid biopsies in laboratory medicine: current status and future perspectives
- Young Scientists in Laboratory Medicine
- Insights/updates in Laboratory Medicine of Kidney Diseases
- The challenges of laboratory medicine in the management of thyroid diseases
- Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the congress programme that will be distributed to all congress participants and in the journal Laboratorijska medicina.
- Each presenting author may submit up to 2 (two) abstracts.
Abstract Layout and Submission Instructions
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is May 3rd, 2022.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be sent by May 31th, 2022.
- The organisers will publish only the abstracts submitted by authors, who will settle their registration fee by July 15th, 2022.
The Scientific Committee will ultimately decide whether a submitted paper will be selected for an oral or a poster presentation. A considerable part of the invited talks will be selected based on scientific merit of submitted abstracts. Please make sure to indicate the preferred presentation type on the abstract submission web site. The scheduled time for each oral presentation will be announced in the programme. With this in mind, speakers are requested to stay within the time given. While the names of up to five authors may be included on the title of the abstract, only one author will be allowed to give the oral presentation.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact email@example.com