Main Congress Topics
- Liquid biopsies in laboratory medicine: current status and future perspectives
- Young Scientists in Laboratory Medicine
- Insights/updates in Laboratory Medicine of Kidney Diseases
- The challenges of laboratory medicine in the management of thyroid diseases
- Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the congress programme that will be distributed to all congress participants and in the journal Laboratorijska medicina.
- Each presenting author may submit up to 2 (two) abstracts.
Abstract Layout and Submission Instructions
- Please contact: email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is May 3rd, 2022.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be sent by May 31th, 2022.
- The organisers will publish only the abstracts submitted by authors, who will settle their registration fee by July 15th, 2022.
The Scientific Committee will ultimately decide whether a submitted paper will be selected for an oral or a poster presentation. A considerable part of the invited talks will be selected based on scientific merit of submitted abstracts. Please make sure to indicate the preferred presentation type on the abstract submission web site. The scheduled time for each oral presentation will be announced in the programme. With this in mind, speakers are requested to stay within the time given. While the names of up to five authors may be included on the title of the abstract, only one author will be allowed to give the oral presentation.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Submission
Please contact: email@example.com.
All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
Informations for speakers
Instructions for Oral presentations
Speaker Ready centre is located in exhibition hall. All presenters must check into the Speaker Ready Centre at least 4 hours prior to their session. Conference staff will make sure that your presentation is downloaded on the computer on lectern. At the end of the conference, all presentations will be deleted so no copyright issues will arise. Please make sure that your computer presentation is fully operational before your talk. Only Power Point or PDF presentations on USB Memory cards will be accepted. Newest version of MS PowerPoint is recommended.
Use of individual laptops or Mac laptops is not allowed.
Instructions for Poster Preparation
Posters must be brought to the Conference by the presenting author and should not be mailed in advance. At the top of poster, please provide the title of the paper, names of the authors and their affiliations, all in bold lettering of about 2.5 to 3 cm size. Artwork and lettering should be large and clear enough so that the poster is readable from a distance of 1.5 m.
Participants will view posters during the time for poster session and coffee and lunch breaks. Presenters are encouraged to be next to their posters during this time.